Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note to self... and everyone else...
Gentlemen, I must apologize for allowing one thread to contain a dozen topics. I'm new at managing a forum, but learning.

Please don't hesitate to start a new thread. Even if your topic is similar to another, I guarantee it will turn out to be completely different. 

This will surely aid us in finding questions and answers by specific authors, and keep everyone from having to read back through a thread to remember what context the thread morphed into.

That is all for now.

Get out there and have fun.  Smile
Mark,

I totally agree, and wish you much better luck than I have had moderating another forum.

The nature of the forum set up means that many valuable posts are quickly forgotten and are difficult to locate. I generally have no luck with forum searches. Single issue threads with direct, plain titles are the only way to go. If I was not so diplomatic, I would say that too many members are too lazy to start a separate topic and just tack on to another topic. As that would not be a positive statement, I will not say it.   Confused

best of luck,

Ken
Mr Ken,
From my front row seat here, I can not imagine how you had a tough time.

Honestly, you are Most diplomatic, and Always aware of your words.

What you almost don't say Always cracks me up!   Big Grin
Ken's just not an angry man Mark. He is implacable in his pursuit of the next kind word. I've only known of one other like Ken and he was the Phillips 66 bulk oil agent in Walton, Kansas. As a teen ager, I worked at his service station and you knew you'd really messed something up when he looked at your work and said "Oh...fish!".
Most excellent advice Mr. Mark! Plus 1 on that.

A well organized forum with clear subject lines and distinct posts really helps a lot.
Thanks a bunch, Gentlemen! It's good to know I finally figured something correctly.   Wink