Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KN -100
Mike,

You missed your calling; you should have been a diplomat. As an old phone man, I think in terms of transmit and receive. My receiving (hearing) is fine if the speaker is transmitting properly. In your case, EOU was transmitting properly; the receiver is flaky.......

I tried the sharp check key on my PT-50. It works perfectly. You never told me I was actually supposed to read the instructions.

On a serious note, hopefully other users who might be having the same trouble will quietly read this and avoid the humiliation.  Smile

Kudos to the EOU tech support.

I have always wanted an inner sanctum room. I would have my books in Thomas Jefferson book boxes;  my Windsor arm writing chair; and a long wooden table with an old E. Leitz brass microscope and my vintage KN100. I would have my usb microscope like Grepper's discretely hidden in the drawer under the Windsor chair, along with my PT-50.

Thanks, Mike.

Ken
Glad to be of service Ken and apologies for the lack of clarity in our instruction manual.
Mike,

Your advice has made my BESS readings consistent. Not lower, but consistent. A good step forward on this sharpening journey.

Ken